This blog is about the random thoughts and ideas that come to me at strange times.
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Speaking of happy...
I've always been a "cat person". I have also enjoyed dogs. Almost 3 years without pets was too long. I forgot how much joy I get from pets. God has given us all different personalities/likes/dislikes. I know some people aren't "pet" people. I know God made them that way but I still "don't get it". They bring me soooo much joy, wouldn't everybody get that same joy? I know pets aren't people/children and if I could save and take care of all the children in the world that need it , I would. I would also rescue every cat and dog that was neglected and provide a home. The thing is--I'm just one person. My heart breaks for all the innocents in the world. If I put much thought in it, I would be miserable. So, for the time being, until I feel lead by God to focus on something else---I'm going to THOROUGHLY enjoy our 2 dogs and 1 cat and relish in those blessings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment