This blog is about the random thoughts and ideas that come to me at strange times.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
random life
So, it has been awhile since I've been able to put any of my thoughts down. Life was pretty crazy for a couple of months. After we moved we had to get as unpacked an organized as possible for what I called "The Big Weekend". On Saturday May 19th, Terry graduated from the Seminary with his Masters of Divinity--Great Job Hubby!!!! The 19th was also my birthday but I was trying to forget about that. Thanks to some lovely ladies at our open house, they didn't let me forget :-). On Sunday, May 20th, Zackery was confirmed in our church AND it was his 15th birthday. We had another small get together at our house after that and I made sure EVERYONE knew it was Zackery's birthday!! AND in the evening, Zackery had his AWANA yearly awards ceremony----all I could say by the end of the evening was OI VAY!!! Time for Bed! With all that happening less than two months after we moved in, we were VERY busy trying to get things at least "presentable". Since "The Big Weekend", I've been trying to really get going on the yard. I am going to tear up a lot of the current flower beds/weed/rock gardens and start over. It's going to take me awhile--like I won't get it completely done for a couple of summers but that's fine. As long as I keep making progress, I'm happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment