This blog is about the random thoughts and ideas that come to me at strange times.
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Patience
"Patience is a virtue" I am beginning to detest that phrase. I think I've developed enough of this virtue to last a life time. Apparently God doesn't think so. He is still requiring me to pull out more patience to get through this very complicated and long lasting purchase of a house. I just want a home. A home that I can have family over whenever they can come. A home where I can invite people to a Bible study and have plenty of room. A home where I can love the pets that God gave me to love. I'm going into pet withdrawal, entertaining withdrawal, space withdrawal and PATIENCE withdrawal. "I've" had enough. God hasn't. He has a plan that I haven't figured out yet so I guess I'll pull out my patience virtue a little longer because God is in control and I'm not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment