This blog is about the random thoughts and ideas that come to me at strange times.
Friday, November 25, 2011
What was I thinking?
Last year, the day before Thanksgiving, I worked my regular day and then came home and made lefse. For those of you that know anything about lefse, it's quite the project but soooooo worth it. I did this while also taking full time college classes, homeschooling Z. and working full time at a bank. I definitely wasn't "thinking", I was "doing." I was going through the motions of getting things checked off of my list. I didn't have time to think. No deep thinking on philosophical views; no deep thinking on theology/doctrinal views; just praying that God continues to give me the strength to keep "doing." Now, I'm still homeschooling Z. and working at the bank but I'm done with college (YEAH!!!! I have "that piece of paper"!!). And I now have time to "think" but I can't seem to find as much time to "do", like make lefse....So what is better, no time to think but get tons of stuff done or have time to contemplate but get little done.....mmmmm I think I'm thinking too much now.....What was I thinking?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment